Tried and Tasted.
(Original Source: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/9843/egg1.html)
- Hard boiled eggs- 6 (peeled and halved)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes- 3 (finely chopped)
- Grated ginger- 1/2 -inch piece
- Garlic- 3 cloves (chopped)
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Plain yoghurt- 1 cup (well beaten)
- Oil- 3 tablespoons
- A bunch of chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic, onions &
tomatoes for 10 minutes. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt
and fry for another 5 minutes. Add the beaten yoghurt and bring it to a
boil. Reduce the heat. Now add the eggs and garam masala and cook until
the gravy becomes thick. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and